Manufacturing Challenges: Solutions in the Age of COVID-19
Webinar | August 6, 2021 | 09:45 AM Vietnam / 10:45 AM Singapore / 8:15 AM India
With Covid-19, Government’s Directive 16 in the South and now in Hanoi, health and safety – a key pillar of manufacturing – have taken on a whole new meaning for manufacturers.
- Overview of measures and practices to minimize risk and protect workers, maintain business operations and supply chains.
- While short-term operational procedures focused on social distancing are vital in the meantime, what are long-term strategies that manufacturers will need to embrace to maintain resilience and boost production after the pandemic?
- What are the current Government's policies and supporting packages for businesses in general and manufacturers in specific? Recommendations for cooperation between public and private sectors to better control the pandemic and restart the business after the crisis.
Mr. Filippo Bortoletti
Senior Manager Hanoi Office, Dezan Shira & Associates
Mr. Bruno Jaspaert
General Director, DEEP C Industrial Zones
Mr. Mai Lam Dong
Cluster President, Schneider Electric Vietnam and Cambodia
This is a PAID event held in partnership with the European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam.
Clients of DSA can enjoy the special member price of VND 500,000 when registering for the event before August 4.
Please click HERE to provide your details (full name, company name, position, and email address) and register.
Ticket for payment completed:
- Before 04 August: VND 500,000 for EuroCham members and DSA’s clients | VND 700,000 for non-members
- From 04 August: VND 700,000 for EuroCham members and DSA’s clients | VND 900,000 for non-members
For any further concerns or questions, please contact Trang Nguyen (Jasmine).