Know Your Business Partners in China: Case Studies for Avoiding Classic Pitfalls
Webinar | Thursday, December 15, 2022 | 4:00 PM China / 3:00 PM Vietnam / 9:00 AM CETRegister
An important factor for success in doing business in China is to build strong relationships with your partners, who can be an excellent guide to beneficial business network, critical regulatory know-hows, and other important resources in the huge market.
However, if you establish a relationship without knowing the possible problems of your partner, your business could run into unpredictable trouble any time. China’s borders are not yet fully open, which makes it even more difficult for foreign investors to verify the reliability of partners.
In this upcoming webinar, our Assistant Manager of Business Advisory Services, Richie He, will share real-life examples to demonstrate some of the common pitfalls you should be aware of when dealing with a partner in China, as well as some practical ways to avoid disputes and minimize risks.
- Classic pitfalls and roadblock you might encounter when doing business in China
- Counterfeit/Under-qualified products
- Delayed/Loss of shipment
- Scam and Forgery
- Case studies of real-life commercial disputes between Foreign and Chinese business partners
- For those who are about to debut in the Chinese market
- For those who are familiar with the Chinese market, but do not have a presence in China
- For those who have presence (branch, RO, subsidiary, etc.) in China
- What to do to avoid disputes, and to minimize risk and loss
This webinar is FREE of charge. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Shanshan LIU via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you join us in this webinar and answering any questions you might have on the subject.