On Friday 07 December, our Manager of International Business Advisory, Trent Davies, will be presenting to an audience of foreign businesses in Hong Kong on the topic of Taxation and Legal Frameworks for doing business in Vietnam.
Vietnam has invested massively in state-of-the-art multimodal infrastructures in Haiphong. These developments together with other advantages (such as the economic zone tax package) bring tremendous business opportunities for manufacturing, logistics and service companies. A list of companies have already found their way to this Northern city, making Haiphong one of the fastest growing cities in Vietnam with a GDP growth at over 14% in 2017 while throughput via port increased by 17.7% over the same period.
What are the points of attention to be considered when foreign enterprises want to invest in Vietnam? To help business community in Hong Kong answer this question, various experts are going to share their insights on different aspects in our Investment Networking Event.
- Overview Of Vietnam Economy (Trade Office - Consulate of Vietnam to Hong Kong)
- Doing Business In Vietnam: Industrial And Manufacturing Outlook Of Haiphong And Northern Vietnam (DEEP C Industrial Zones)
- Local Bank’s Contribution To Success Of Foreign Business In Vietnam (VietinBank)
- Industrial Powerhouse: Insight On Taxation And Legal Framework (Dezan Shira & Associates)
- General Information Of Factory/Warehouse Construction In Vietnam (MYDA Construction)
This event is organised by Deep C Industrial Zones.