HR Summit & Presentation of the German Chamber's 16th Labor Market and Salary Report 2023 | 2024
Hybrid | Thursday, August 24, 2023 | 3:00 - 5:30 PM China
On Thursday, 24th August, David Niu, Partner in Beijing, Dezan Shira & Associates, is invited to deliver an in-depth speech to shed lights on How to Utilize Technology to Improve Human Resources and Salary Management. The speech is following the summit and presentation of the German Chamber’s 16th Labor Market and Salary Report 2023 | 2024, held by German Chamber of Commerce in China – North China.
Given the recurrent inquiries from HR managers about aligning their company's compensation packages with the local market standards and determining suitable salaries based on experience and geographical location, this year's benchmark publication meticulously examines the ongoing trends within China's job market while simultaneously providing a forecast for 2024.
Join us on August 24 for a comprehensive exploration of the wage and salary developments for your employees in Beijing in 2023, current developments on the job market and an outlook 2024 developments. The presentations will focus on the following aspects:
- General labor market environment and expected development
- Specific wage developments in Beijing
- HR challenges and insights
- Recruitment Recommendations for 2023
- Effective utilization of technology to enhance HR and salary management
- German Chamber Member with Report: 300 RMB
- Non-Member without Report: 750 RMB
- Non-Member with Report: 1,050 RMB
- Juanjo Cardona – Marketing and Information Solutions Manager, Direct HR
- Ning Wang – Senior Researcher, Liepin Big Data Research Institute
- David Niu – Partner, Dezan Shira & Associates
For any enquiries, please contact GCC North Office via firstname.lastname@example.org.