Have you applied for the Greater Bay Area (GBA) Overseas Talents IIT Subsidy Program in Shenzhen?
China introduced the preferential policy on individual income tax (IIT) subsidy for overseas professionals and talents working in nine cities in Guangdong in 2019, including Shenzhen. These subsidies will help foreign workers lower their tax costs by cutting tax to 15% of annual taxable income, a rate equivalent to the IIT rates in Hong Kong, SAR.
These cuts can have substantial benefits, especially for individuals who may be paying at the highest 45% rate.
Our tax specialists from Dezan Shira & Associates will give an overview of the subsidy program and share with you their experiences navigating the application process.
This webinar features the following key topics:
- An overview of the IIT subsidy policy.
- What actions you can take if you missed the application period for 2019.
- What actions you can take to prepare for next year’s application.
- What the requirements are for the employers regarding the subsidy program.
- As a Chinese national, can you qualify for the subsidy?
- Case study
Amber Liu, Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting Services, Shenzhen office
Lynn Shen, Senior Accounting and Tax Associate, Shenzhen office
Time: 3 pm China time ( 45 minutes )
This webinar is FREE OF CHARGE!