Emerging Asia Investment Round Up
Shanghai, China | July 01, 2011
Chris Devonshire-Ellis is the Principal of Dezan Shira & Associates and set up the firm’s China practice in 1992. More recently, he has been involved with the establishment of the firm in India, Vietnam and Mongolia. In this presentation, he will discuss recent regulatory changes, the general environment for foreign investment, and the opportunities that exist in each of these markets for China based businesses. An examination of cost comparisons, city comparisons and market analysis will also be provided.
The presentation will include:
- Tax Reform to be the FDI Driver
- Is Infrastructure the Opportunity or the Curse?
- China Cost Comparisons
- Cheaper than China, But What About the Supply Chain?
- Recent FDI Amendments, Cambodia & Laos
- Costs of Running a China Factory Compared with Vietnam
- It’s Asia’s Fastest Growing Economy with the World’s Fastest Appreciating Currency. Why This is So.
- Mongolians are Set to be Wealthier than the Shanghainese by 2015. The Opportunities & the Risks
Fee: 100 RMB, RSVP ONLY
Registration: Please click here to register for this event. Limited availability; our staff will notify you directly to confirm your reservation.
For further inquiries, please email Azure Cao at firstname.lastname@example.org.