China Travel Restriction Updates and Solutions to Major HR Concerns for Foreign Employees
Webinar | October 22, 2020 | 3:00 PM China | 9:00 AM CEST | 2:00 PM Vietnam
On Oct 22, Fuki Fu, HR & Payroll Assistant Manager, and Viktor Rojkov, International Business Advisory Associate, will hold a webinar on the latest travel restriction policies in China and the major HR concerns for foreign employees.
As China gradually opens up and eases travel restrictions, expats and companies alike are struggling to fully understand the new travel policies and the HR impacts they can have.
Join Fuki Fu, HR & Payroll Assistant Manager, and Viktor Rojkov, International Business Advisory Associate, as they discuss the latest travel restriction policies and the major HR concerns for foreign employees.
Fuki and Viktor will first give an analysis of recent travel restriction policy updates then dive into the top HR concerns for foreign employees, highlighting areas such as work permits and IIT status changes. For those who are not yet allowed to return under the current policies, Fuki and Viktor will also propose a few solutions on how they can enter China and stay in the country.
- Analysis of Travel Restriction Policy Updates
- Travel restriction policy explanation
- Travel restriction policy updates
- HR Concerns of Foreign Employees
- Employment relationship arrangements
- Work Permit and Residence Permit applications
- IIT payer status changes
- Solutions for Foreigners to Enter and Stay in China
- Special visa applications
- Foreign investment in China
This webinar is free of charge.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Lauren Fujino.