British Business in China: Position Paper 2023 Launch
Offline Panel | Wednesday, June 7, 2023 | 14:30-17:00 ChinaRegister
On Wednesday, 7th June, Guilherme Campos, Manager of International Business Advisory in South China's Greater Bay Area, Dezan Shira & Associates, is invited to join a panel of experts to discuss the cross-cutting and unique opportunities and challenges that are facing British businesses in the China market. The panel is held by the British Chambers of Commerce in China, who will launch the annual Position Paper on Tuesday 23rd May, outlining challenges and opportunities for British businesses in China. Launches will be held across China – join us in Guangzhou to hear the outlook for British business.
In this briefing, the result of research from industry interviews, roundtables, sector-specific analysis and more will be presented. Following a presentation of findings and recommendations, panel of experts will discuss how they see UK-China trade relations changing in the upcoming year, in areas from manufacturing & supply chain, marketing & PR, real estate management and business advisory.
Following China's reopening, join BritCham in conjunction with top business leaders, to discuss:
- What is driving British businesses' renewed optimism in their outlook?
- What is this optimism conditional on and where do the opportunities lie?
- What challenges stand in the way of China realising its full market potential?
- What is the next biggest challenge that businesses will be tackling in the coming 12 months and beyond?
- Mark Clayton - BritCham GD Vice Chairman, Group CFO at C2W Group
- Frangelica Liang - Managing Director, Ogilvy Guangzhou
- Carlby Xie - Head of Research, Southern China, Savills
- Guilherme Campos - International Business Advisory Manager, Dezan Shira & Associates
- BritCham GD member: 50 RMB
- Non-member: 150 RMB
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org