Bloomberg BNA’s China Legal, Tax, and Finance Update
Beijing, China | June 10, 2014
Dezan Shira & Associates are pleased to annouce that Sabrina Zhang, our National Tax Partner in Beijing, will be speaking at the event, Bloomberg BNA’s China Legal, Tax, and Finance Update.
The presentation topic will be: "Foreign exchange control and taxation of cross-border transactions – the two great challenges to foreign invested enterprises (FIEs) in China"
- The presentation will include:
- The impact of foreign exchange rules on an FIE’s daily business transactions;
- Taxation of in-bound payments to FIEs;
- Taxation and withholding rules for outbound payments by FIEs.
- Cross-border, inter-company borrowing and charge-backs.
- FIE profit repatriation.
Sabrina Zhang, CPA, is a National Tax Partner at Dezan Shira & Associates China offices. Sabrina is experienced in the fields of tax planning, corporate structuring, and accounting & financing issues relating to foreign invested enterprises. She advises international investors in China on tax matters on a national basis, managing a team of over 120 accountants and auditors within the firm. Sabrina has over 18 years of experience in accounting, auditing and tax advisory services to both international businesses in China and large domestic corporations.