ASEAN Market Insights Seminar: Hai Phong City, Northern Vietnam
Singapore | September 22, 2016
Vietnam has recently successfully established itself as a topmost destination for foreign direct investments. Given its strategic location in the region along the main shipping route Hong-Kong- Singapore, Vietnam is indeed very well positioned to service the world market. The Memberships of WTO, ASEAN, TPP, and Vietnam – EU FTA have made and will make trade between Vietnam and the main consumer markets worldwide more efficient.
Further, Haiphong city in the north of Vietnam has been consolidating its position as the most attractive city in the north. Taking advantage of its strategic location and the development of its ports and industrial facilities, Haiphong city has welcomed over 500 FDI project from 34 different countries and territories with a total registered capital of more than 11 billion USD (as of end 2015). Many international global investors had committed their investment in the city such as LG (Korea), Bridgestone (Japan), Fuji Xerox (Japan), Kyocera (Japan), C.Steinweg (Singapore), Puma Energy (Singapore), Regina Miracles (Hong Kong), GE (USA), Knauf (German), etc.
Answering to this increasing demand of investors, Vietnamese government and Haiphong city authority have been focusing on improving the existing and developing new key infrastructure items (Lach Huyen International Deep Sea Port, Cat Bi International Airport, Hanoi - Haiphong Expressway) to better serve the region and ease doing business for the current manufacturers and potential investors.
In this context, the Singapore Business Federation is organizing an ASEAN Market Insights Seminar – Haiphong city, Northern Vietnam with the primary objective of sharing with Singaporean companies and industry leaders the investment opportunities available and emerging in this part of Vietnam.
- Registration is on a first-come first-served basis and is limited to 2 participants per company.
- Grateful if there is no cancellation after the registration to attend.
- Registered participants who are not properly attired e.g. in T-shirts, jeans, bermudas, shorts, slippers, track shoes; will not be allowed to attend this seminar.
- All photography and videography taken at this event can be used for SBF’s internal and/or external publicity materials and promotion activities.
- For general / event programme enquiries, please contact Ms Alaxys Liu at 6827 6850 (DID) or email email@example.com or Ms Loi Min Qian at 6827 6848 *DID) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Thursday, 22 September 2016, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Fee per person: Complimentary (SBF members & invited guests)
Attire: Office wear (shirt & tie for the gentlemen). Participants who are not properly attired (e.g. wearing T-shirts, Bermudas, shorts, slippers, track shoes) will be denied entry into this event.
For more information, please visit here.