Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Senior Associate / Assistant Manager, International Business Advisory
Location: Vietnam, Hanoi
Function: International Business Advisory
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Functions)
- Meet independently or as a team with existing or potential clients to introduce DSA’s services, to discuss client needs, and to advise on strategic business, operational, legal, tax, and accounting, payroll and IT issues affecting their business plans;
- Prepare service proposals and legal contracts and follow up with potential clients to conclude agreements for the provision of services;
- Act as project leader on multi-service lines and/or multi-country projects
- Serve as a representative of Dezan Shira Associate at business and community events;
- Expand DSAs client base and represent the firm locally and internationally as needed;
- Conceive of and develop new services together with DSA colleagues in Vietnam and Other Asia regions.
Consulting and Project / Account Management:
- Research and stay up to date with Vietnam (and ASEAN) foreign direct investment, legal, tax, and accounting regulations and prepare to discuss the application of such research to the client’s situation;
- Coordinate internally and work with colleagues to deliver services to clients;
- Assist in coordinating deliverables and managing client relationships;
- Systematically communicate with clients about their needs and assist in flagging problems, finding opportunities, and/or assist in reaching the desired outcome;
Public Relations and Communication:
- Develop to the point of writing articles and delivering presentations on matters of foreign investment in Vietnam independently or together with colleagues;
- Develop to the point of coordinating and developing relationships with local and International professional firms and organizations to further promote DSA’s services and to increase DSA’s exposure and its Vietnam Briefing publications and websites;
Educational Background and Technical Knowledge
- Bachelor degree or higher, preferably majoring in business management, legal, accounting, tax, or related professional fields;
- At least three years of professional work in above relevant industry;
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles
- Understanding of Vietnamese legal, tax, financial and business environment;
- Familiarity with business legal issues and legal contracts;
- Deliver projects to completion independently across the Northern Vietnam Region.
- Maintain good relations across departments to resolve problems
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external clients.
- Excellent spoken and written English, additional European, Japanese or Korean language skills is a plus;
- Able to deliver presentations and interact with stakeholders and senior members of the community.
- Excellent and efficient communication ability and good at coordinating across departments;
- Able to work effectively in a multicultural team and with western and local business leaders;
- Professional business demeanor and attitude;
- High level of initiative and follow through;
- Reliable and accurate, detail oriented.
- Competitive salary and career advancement opportunities;
- Possibility to travel internationally and visit own home country on business trip;
- Being part of a well-known and expanding organization in Asia;
- Opportunity to be at the fore-front of strategic advisory in Asia with a talented and expanding team.
If you are interested in this position, please login and apply below. If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com