Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Location: Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Dezan Shira & Associates (DSA) is a specialist foreign direct investment practice with a pan-Asia presence. DSA has grown into one of Asia's most versatile full-service consultancies, primarily providing legal, tax, and operational advisory to international corporate investors, from our more than 20 offices across Mainland China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia and India. DSA’s subsidiary Asia Briefing (AB), publishes business news and analysis in the form of articles and magazines which are regionally focused through its sub-brands, China Briefing, Vietnam Briefing, ASEAN Briefing, India Briefing and others.
Position Overview: It is an exciting time to join the Marketing team. We are proceeding along a strong growth and innovation path, by developing our capabilities in marketing automation for more effective multi-channel campaigns, which can produce higher market engagement and conversion.
This role helps our Vietnam and ASEAN marketing team to research and work with marketing and partner channels, in order to develop audiences, interest and opportunities for the company. If you have a relevant marketing or communications background and are motivated to develop and apply your skills in this role, we look forward to speaking with you!
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist with the marketing of Dezan Shira & Associates and Asia Briefing at both a regional and group-wide level;
- Assist with developing marketing promotional emails, social media, and lead generation campaigns;
- Coordinate, develop and maintain relationships with partners and improve media relations;
- Conduct market trends and competitive research projects;
- Organize and coordinate marketing campaigns and activities, including but not limited to events, media sponsorships, multimedia and syndication;
- Track and analyze marketing efforts and strategies;
- Improve publication distribution channels and database;
- Keep abreast of the latest Vietnam and ASEAN regulatory issues;
- Support business development initiatives; and
- Assist internal HR and administrative projects
Qualifications and Skills:
- A proactive personality who is able to work independently under deadlines;
- A good communicator and team player;
- An organized person with attention to detail and skills in project coordination, time management and multi-tasking;
- Understanding of Vietnam and the broader ASEAN business environment, and interest in B2B marketing and the region’s legal, tax and business environment;
- Experience with professional content development and email marketing is strongly preferred; and
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken), conversational Vietnamese encouraged.
DSA is committed to a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is a proud equal opportunity employer.
The position is an ideal opportunity for individuals that would like to work in a positive, constructive, and supportive environment. We also provide a local stipend for basic costs. For those with excellent performance, there is a possibility to move into a full-time position at the end of the internship.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter (including your available start and end date and confirming you match the minimum internship and visa requirements) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Trang Nguyen).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next stages. For more information about this position, please contact Ms. Trang Nguyen.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with Dezan Shira & Associates.