Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
International Business Advisory Intern
Location: Vietnam, HCMC
Function: International Business Advisory
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Locations: Vietnam (HCMC / Hanoi)
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Providing assistance on to Marketing:
- Conducting research on legal, tax and finance matters in Vietnam and in the wider Asia region.
- Writing articles related to foreign direct investment (FDI) in Vietnam and in the wider Asia region.
- Producing other forms of marketing content as required.
Providing assistance on the International Business Advisory (IBA) team:
- Assist the business development team in all aspects of client development and account management
- Assist in organizing prospective client meetings and documenting discussions
- Prepare power point presentations, proposals and engagement contracts for prospective clients
- Conduct client development–related research projects
- Attend client development events and serve as a representative of Dezan Shira & Associates
- Conceive on and carry out individual research projects and produce well-written reports
- Research and outreach for local business organizations for cooperation and partnership opportunities
- Customer Relationship Management
- Administrative tasks as necessary or helpful from time to time
Qualifications & skills required
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Communication skills, and desire to meet and interact with business people
- Knowledge of tax, accounting, law and foreign investment
- Business development and sales skills and experience
- Detail-oriented, sense of responsibility and commitment to a team
- Interest in the Asia business and investment environment
- Proactive worker that demonstrate initiative
- Graduate or currently studying for a university degree, business or law major (desirable but not required)