ASEAN Marketing Associate
Location: Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Dezan Shira & Associates, a leading professional services firm with offices across Asia, is seeking a dynamic Marketing professional to help drive business, engagement and partnerships across ASEAN. This comprehensive marketing role will see you join our global marketing team to develop business and increase the profile of the firm, through a range of business development and marketing initiatives.
You will be a driven, self-motivating and dynamic individual who can manage a diverse workload. Your ability to multi-task and work efficiently and independently using strong time management will see you excel and grow your career with Dezan Shira & Associates.
In this role, you will coordinate with a range of teams and people across Asia to:
- execute marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase awareness and generate business leads
- develop relationships with a variety of partners, including governments, chambers and trade organisations;
- organize offline and online speaking events for technical experts and advisory staff, including assisting in the creation of multimedia productions;
- creating editorial content, brochures and sales materials;
- manage and grow media partners, public relations and distribution of publications;
- qualify and follow up leads and business opportunities; and
- represent DSA at business and community events.
Ideally with an education and more than 2 years’ experience in marketing, media, or public relations. Fluent spoken and written English is required by this position. You will have a strong understanding of content marketing, good communication and team management skills, a strong initiative and willingness to travel. Ability to work independently in a deadline-driven environment.
For the right candidate Dezan Shira & Associates are offering a competitive salary and career advancement opportunities, and the opportunity to travel and work in a growing organization in Asia.
If you have any interests in this position, please kindly send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org