Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Business Intelligence Intern
Location: Vietnam, Hanoi
Function: Business Intelligence
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Duration: 6 months
- Develop, maintain and update BI databases and datasets.
- Undertake secondary research and primary research, including by conducting telephonic and in-person interviews with industry contacts such as businesspersons, consumers, government officials, etc.
- Regularly monitor business, economic and regulatory news in Vietnam and ASEAN
- Facilitate business matching and business meetings under the guidance of senior colleagues.
- Cultivate a network of sources for information on key industries and regions.
- Participate in marketing and business development activities when necessary.
- Consistently meet the internal deadlines of the team.
Qualifications & skills required
- Graduate or currently studying for a university degree; educational background in business, economic, legal, and political studies will be given preference.
- Should be able to use all MS software products competently.
- Demonstrate a keen interest in the Vietnam and ASEAN business and investment environment
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Able to work under pressure, with strong Research skills.
- Strong communication skills, and a desire to meet and interact with businesspeople
If you are interested in this position, please provide your CV and a cover letter with your motivation for the internship, starting date (available period of internship), as below:
- Hanoi Office: to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: [DSA HN - 2023] Business Intelligence Intern - Full name