Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
Function: Corporate Accounting Services
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Function : Corporate Accounting Services
- Assisting clients to process the set-up of client’s tax account for tax filling.
- Be responsible to schedule, actively follow-up, and coordinate with clients in preparing, collecting data, calculating, and submitting tax returns on behalf of clients in a timely manner, including but not limited to individual income tax, value added tax, corporate income tax (PPh 23,21,22, 4(2) 25,29), and other monthly and annual tax service as per the deadlines.
- Provide recommendation and tax advisory verbally or in written for DSA’s clients.
- Research applicable regulations and provide recommendations to add value for potential client/clients related to tax inquiries.
- Be responsible for communication and coordination with various government authorities and other related companies, including but not limited to the tax authority, BPJS office, public finance office, banks, & CPA firms, and conducting an on-site visit as needed.
- Attending meeting together with IBA colleague for prospects, clients, targets’ representatives, and other advisors related to tax matters.
- Consistently upgrading knowledge with regards to tax policies in Indonesia that could potentially affect DSA’s services to clients.
- Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Education and Skill Requirement(s)
- Additional Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, auditing and/or finance.
- Have at least 1 - 2 years’ full-time experience to handle taxation in a tax/audit/accounting firm.
- Professional qualification (tax certification such as Brevet) is a plus.
- Familiar with tax software/application (DJP Online) that is used for tax filling and excellent computer literacy.
- Having a general knowledge about taxation in Indonesia in accordance with the prevailing laws and international tax treaties that are applicable for individual, local PT, representative office, permanent establishment, and/or PT PMA in Indonesia.
- Able to communicate efficiently and concisely with clients and colleagues both verbal and written in English.
- Willing to coordinate and work corporately with internal and/or regional colleague(s) in delivering services to DSA’s clients.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational, analytical thinking, communication, and multi-tasking capabilities.
- High level of teamwork, responsible and decisive.
- Proactive manner in working.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Genuine work/life balance
- Possibility of working on different business lines
- 13th month salary
- Annual company trip
- Full contribution of Social Insurance
- 12 days of annual leave
If you have any interest in this position, please kindly send your cover letter and update English resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to your joining. Thanks