Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Marketing - Graphic Design Associate
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
- Assist with the systematic organization of design process coordination, intake and review process.
- Independently develop of brand consistent corporate marketing collaterals, including for:
- Offline products such as business cards, stationary, print advertisements, report and presentation templates, visual aids, and more;
- Online products such as social media post images, featured website images, email newsletter and event invitation templates, and more;
- Dual platform products such as flyers, brochures, PowerPoints, service advertisements.
- Provide design input towards brand, brand guideline and template improvements.
- Provide design input for major websites, such as:
- Ad-hoc usability and interface solutions for DSA and AB websites;
- Download and design online images (including feature stock images, article infographics, and website banners) as visual content for all websites.
- Curate and build a bank of images that follow the visual standard guideline, and edit the images as needed.
- Assistance with wireframes and page designs.
- Provide design input for publications projects, including:
- Regional magazines and guides on a monthly or quarterly basis;
- Technical paid guide on a yearly basis;
- Thought leadership reports and business guides on a yearly basis;
- Online HTML based guide publications.
- Coordinate productions with editorial and marketing teams;
- Assist with organizational coordination of marcoms printing and stock management;
- Follow and develop internal guidelines and practices on brand design development for stationary templates, publication and marketing campaigns;
- Work out essential advertisement for media sponsor exchanges;
- A bachelor’s degree in a design field (art, advertising, visual communication, media etc.);
- 1 to 2 years (Junior level) or 2 to 4 years of experience (Associate level) in graphic design;
- Experience with corporate branding styles, preferably with professional B2B services firm(s);
- Experience with Adobe CS design software (AfterEffect, XD, Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop);
- Experience with video editing and motion graphic design, preferred;
- Experience with supporting design for modern website UI projects on wireframes, branding and appearance.
- Passionate with marketing design and digital multimedia, sensitive with the latest design trends and understand how to add design value into business;
- Organized and comfortable good processes, practices and procedures;
- A quick learner, good communicator, and with a great team spirit and sense of responsibility;
- English writing and speaking is preferred;
DSA is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter (Include: your availability start and end date; Confirm if you match “Who we are looking for” and “Minimum Requirements” and tell us why you’re interested in this position) to email@example.com