Graphic Designer, Asia Briefing
Location: India, Delhi
Dezan Shira & Associates (DSA) is a specialist foreign direct investment practice with a pan-Asia presence. The firm has grown into one of Asia's most versatile full-service consultancies with offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore, and India. DSA provides legal, tax, and operational advisory to international corporate investors.
Asia Briefing (AB) is a subsidiary of DSA that produces publications and provides marketing services. The marketing team is spread across China, Vietnam, ASEAN, and India and consists of a diverse array of professionals from across the world.
AB is currently hiring a graphic designer to be located in Delhi office.
The designer’s key goal will be creating a consistent, professional brand look through marketing communication, adding value to the firm’s content marketing strategy. The designer will be responsible for creating a connection between our brands and marketing products, ensuring that brand identity is maintained across marketing collaterals.
- Lead development of corporate marketing collaterals, including for:
- Offline products such as business cards, stationary, print advertisements, report and presentation templates, visual aids, and more;
- Online products such as social media post images, featured website images, email newsletter and event invitation templates, and more;
- Dual platform products such as flyers, brochures, PowerPoints, service advertisements.
- Provide design input for major websites, such as:
- Ad-hoc usability and interface solutions for DSA and AB websites;
- Download and design online images (including feature stock images, article infographics, and website banners) as visual content for all websites.
- Curate and build a bank of images that follow the visual standard guideline, and edit the images as needed.
- Provide design input for publications projects, including:
- Regional magazines and guides on a monthly or quarterly basis;
- Technical paid guide on a yearly basis;
- Thought leadership reports and business guides on a yearly basis.
- Coordinate productions with editorial and marketing teams.
- Follow and develop internal guidelines and practices on brand design development for:
- Office stationary templates;
- Publication and marketing campaigns;
- Work out essential advertisement for media sponsor exchanges;
- Support service projects to present a well-packaged product.
- Recruit, train, and manage local assistants for online and offline project support.
Preferred qualifications include:
- A bachelor’s degree in visual communications or graphic design (or related themes such as art, advertising, publications, media etc.);
- Two or more years of experience in graphic design (ideally with a consultancy, publication, or media agency);
- Professional experience creating products with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD;
- Knowledge of After Effects a plus;
- Strong understanding of principles of design, color theory, and typography;
- Strong understanding of branding as well as digital, content, and product marketing;
- Some knowledge of advertising and copy writing;
- Strong interest in developing design capacity in a professional business environment;
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadline;
- Good communication and project management skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Competitive salary and career advancement opportunities;
- Identification with a well-known and expanding organization in Asia;
- Practicing high-quality business design for multiple brand accounts;
- Ability to work across multiple platforms, including print and online;
- Comfortable and friendly working environment;
- Experience working with a multinational team spread across the Asia.
AB and DSA are committed to creating a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. AB and DSA are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter (including salary expectation), CV, and portfolio work to Asia Briefing at firstname.lastname@example.org