Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Associate, Corporate Accounting Services (CAS)
Location: India, New Delhi
Function: Corporate Accounting Services
1) Performing the day to day retainer services like HR Administration, Payroll Management, Book keeping and General Accounting for Company’s clients:
- Prepare all voucher like-Cash/Bank/Purchase/Journal. Post all vouchers in ledgers, Pass accounting entries. Maintain all books of account Strike monthly trial balance, Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account on Tally software
- Petty cash handling, Inventory management and control
- Monthly Debtors & Creditors Reconciliation
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Generate monthly MIS for clients in the desired formats accurately and in a timely manner
- File all statutory returns on the prescribed dates (such as TDS returns, Service tax returns, VAT returns)
- Ensure ROC compliances on behalf of clients
- Facilitate Audit of Accounts
- Computation of Income Tax Liability and payment of Advance Tax for clients
- Perform HR related functions for clients’ employees
- Payroll management and salary related compliance
2) Communicating efficiently, clearly and concisely, orally through calls and in writing through emails and other means with clients.
3)Carrying out such regulatory and taxation related research as may be assigned from time to time for client advisory work.
4)Perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
If you have any interest in this position, please kindly send your cover letter and resume to Krishan.email@example.com.
Look forward to your joining. Thanks !