Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Location: China, Beijing
Function: Corporate Accounting Services
· Experience in assisting the project team for tax engagement;
· Basic knowledge of both China and international accounting standard, e.g. US GAAP and IFRS;
· Knowledge in practical tax and accounting matters for Foreign Invested Enterprises in China;
· Good communication skill in English and can supervise other reports of the team;
· Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin);
· Proficient in MS Office;
· Dependable, accurate, effective problem solving skills, good team player;
· A self starter, willing to work flexible hours, able to meet deadline and work under pressure.
· Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Tax, Management or English
· Possession of certification as a Certified Tax Agent is a plus
· 1 year above tax experience in international accounting, tax / auditing firm or large multinational company is a plus.
If you have any interest in this position, please kindly send your resume to email@example.com. Thanks