Digital Marketing, Senior Associate
Location: China, Shanghai, Shenzhen
Dezan Shira & Associates (DSA) is a specialist foreign direct investment practice with a pan-Asia presence. DSA has grown into one of Asia's most versatile full-service consultancies, primarily providing legal, tax, and operational advisory to international corporate investors, from our more than 20 offices across Mainland China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia and India. From a marketing standpoint, the firm publishes business news and analysis content through its subsidiary Asia Briefing (AB), in the form of articles and magazines focused upon China, Vietnam, ASEAN, and India.
We are currently seeking to place a Digital Marketing Senior Associate to apply themselves within our entrepreneurial environment, and help the firm meet its digital marketing objectives. This position would coordinate and help drive the groupwide outreach marketing activities and initiatives related to our model, which are aimed at improving company position, brand awareness, engagement and conversion.
It is an exciting time to join the Digital Marketing team. We are proceeding along a strong growth and innovation path, which is continuing to develop our integrated marketing and automation technologies, enhance our understanding of our actions and performance decisions through data and analytics, and leverage this information to develop more effective multi-channel campaigns. If you have a genuine interest and knowledge of digital, marketing tech, analytics, and search engine optimization (SEO), please apply.
- Oversee the quality and effectiveness of social media, marketing email, and webinar executions;
- Design, create, and implement email campaigns for company-wide marketing initiatives;
- Manage social media networks and activity (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and WeChat);
- Create, edit, and promote multimedia content;
- Provide digital support for special projects, partnerships, and initiatives
- Plan, coordinate and provide live support for webinar campaign events;
- Maintain the practice of leveraging data to commonly identify areas for performance improvement and drive recommendations to do so
- Work closely with CRM and marketing teams in the growth and maintenance of marketing databases;
- Supervise digital marketing team activities;
- Support web development by creating, editing, and optimizing web pages as a part of minor maintenance or major website projects;
- Provide SEO-based recommendations to web development and marketing teams concerning campaign and other website pages;
- Maintain a high level of campaign awareness in marketing execution;
- Create regular reports which cover digital marketing metrics and outcomes, which observe digital marketing and general marketing best practices and measurements;
- Provide training about digital marketing practices to group business stakeholders and marketers, act as a thought leader within the marketing team, and assist in championing the firm’s digital transformation strategy;
- Remain vigilantly updated with market trends and technology that might benefit the firm.
- Utilize and support the firm’s corporate and marketing platforms;
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years’ (Associate level) or 4+ years (Manager level) experience within a relevant digital marketing role;
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, or another relevant field
- Experience with planning and running successful email marketing campaigns, with the capability to design and troubleshoot tactics and templates to ensure top performance;
- Good understanding of databases, segmentation, queries, and CRM (eg: Dynamics 365, Oracle On Demand, or Salesforce);
- Experience with operating marketing automation platforms (eg: ClickDimensions, Hubspot, Marketo) and sophisticated campaign automations;
- Demonstrated skill with writing styles (AP, Promotional and Social) is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with video and graphics editing and production (Adobe software suite).
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics (or similar analytics platform),
- Excellent understanding of on-page and off-page SEO (Google, Bing)
- Familiarity with CMS (eg: Wordpress);
- Familiarity with Power BI is a plus;
- Good understanding of Asian business environment, and an interest in legal, tax and business environments is a plus
- Native English Speaker preferred; Additional languages may be an asset;
DSA is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter (please indicate office preference and dates of availability) to DMHR@dezshira.com