Graphic Design Assistant (Shanghai, China)
Location: China, Shanghai
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Period: 60-200 days
Department: Asia Briefing Design Department
Graphic Design Intership Responsibility
1. Responsible to layout, design, update and print Asia Briefing monthly business magazines；
2. Responsible to layout, design and update Dezan Shira & Associates yearly business guides and books；
3. Responsible to layout, design and update Dezan Shira & Associates technical business insights and reports；
4. Responsible to layout, design and update Dezan Shira & Associate and Asia Briefing website, promotions, events, social media;
5. Coordinate with marketing department on events and promotions material;
6. Coordinate with international business department on global client projects.
1. Design professional undergraduate students (art, advertising, visual communication class, etc.);
2. Guarantee a minimum of 2 months internship time, arrive at least three days a week, discretion can be adjusted;
3. Passionate with graphic design and professional digital layout in magazines and books, sensitive with the latest design trends and understand how to apply on the business;;
4. English writing and speaking is preferred;
5. Familiar with Adobe design software, especially in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop；
6. Have learning ability, team spirit, and the sense of responsibility；
7. Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to China’s labor law.
Please send your resume and design portfolio with Subject as“Asia Briefing graphic design intern (2018) ”, we will get back to you soon.