Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
To emerge successful from the COVID19 crisis and prepare for what comes next, businesses will need long-term planning and the knowledge on the impact that different approaches produce. This webinar was hosted by techUk and the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) as part of the UK-China Tech Forum.
In this webinar, Maria Kotova, Dezan Shira's Head of UK and Ireland Business Development, along with Sherry Pan, Head of Technology, DIT China, and Dr Jian Cao, Partner, UK-China Enterprise Ltd (UKCE), answer important questions, such as:
- What are the lessons we can learn from China’s response to COVID-19?
- How tech businesses are supporting the crisis in China?
- What is the impact on tech market in China & global supply chains?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on Chinese investment into UK tech?
- What are the expectations for post COVID-19 recovery?
- What is the outlook for UK-China tech relationship?
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now