Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
Webinar Series - Getting Started in Singapore | Part II
Compliance is more than just a legal requirement - it is essential for building trust with stakeholders, protecting your reputation, and achieving sustainable growth. When entering the Singapore market, firms must meet all the necessary corporate compliance requirements to mitigate operational and legal risks even before going into operation.
David Stepat, Senior Manager at Dezan Shira & Associates Singapore and Peter Coleman, Founder and Director of Aegis Interaktif Asia Pte Ltd. provide valuable insights into the corporate compliance landscape in Singapore, including key regulations and best practices.
You'll gain a deep understanding of the legal and regulatory requirements that your business must adhere to, as well as practical tips for ensuring compliance.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- The legal framework governing corporate compliance in Singapore
- Key compliance requirements for companies operating in Singapore
- Best practices for maintaining compliance in areas such as data protection, anti-corruption, and employment law
- The role of compliance officers and other compliance professionals in ensuring compliance
- Strategies for building a strong culture of compliance within your
For any questions or concerns, please contact Julia Goeb.
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now