Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
As businesses in UK and India come to terms with the challenges posed by COVID-19, the trade and economic relationship between the two countries is becoming increasingly important. Being one of the key inward investors in the UK and a rising technology giant, there is a lot to learn from India’s response to COVID-19.
During the webinar, Rohit highlighted the key challenges affecting individuals, businesses, and governments and how technology is playing a crucial role in supplying solutions.
View the webinar recording to learn:
- What is India’s response & what are important lessons for tech?
- What is COVID19’s impact on the Indian tech market & global supply chains?
- How are tech businesses supporting the crisis response?
- What are the expectations for post COVID-19 recovery?
- What is the outlook for UK-India tech relationship?
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now