Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
Episode 3: What Common Mistakes, Misunderstanding or Misconceptions Do You Often See Regarding Taxes in China?
Hannah Feng covers common mistakes, misunderstandings, and misconceptions of China's corporate taxes in 2021.
- Time spent on files and paying taxes in 2006 vs 2020.
- Why is technology important to integrate into any business?
- How long does tax registration take for a new business?
- When closing your business, how long does tax clearance take?
- The complexity of Fapiao management
- Title: Episode 3 and 4:The Ultimate Guide to China's Corporate Taxes 2021
- Date: May 31st, 2021
Episode 4: In China, How Often Should Corporate Income Taxes be Calculated and Paid? What Are the Brackets for Corporate Income Tax in China?
Hannah Feng explains how often corporate income taxes should be paid and calculated.
- Which companies classify as resident enterprises?
- When do SMEs normally pay income tax?
- When should annual tax returns be filed?
- Who is liable for corporate income tax?
- What are the brackets for corporate income tax?
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now