Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
Senior Manager, International Business Advisory
Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting Services
Manager, International Business Advisory
- Title: Asia's New Transfer Pricing Landscape: The Effect of BEPS 2.0 (China, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, and Vietnam)
- Date: September 29th, 2021
In light of complicated global trade situations, diversifying your supply chain is one of the best ways companies can maximize profits and efficiency. However, supply chain diversification can bring about new challenges and complexities. Compliance issues, especially those related to transfer pricing, are a major concern for businesses with operations throughout Asia.
Different regions/countries have different attitudes and requirements regarding the implementation of transfer pricing documentation obligations. Transfer pricing rules and practices have also been drastically changed by the implementation of the BEPS action plan published by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
Dezan Shira & Associates' transfer pricing specialist from China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and India, welcome you to increase your understanding of transfer pricing across these regions, and will share with you the most recent practices in each jurisdiction, providing you with practical tips to manage risks.
- Legal framework of Transfer Pricing in each jurisdiction
- Transfer pricing compliance and documentation in each jurisdiction
- Recent updates and guidance on the transfer pricing implications of the COVID-19 pandemic in each jurisdiction
- How multinational companies should be prepared on these new changes to monitor transfer pricing
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now