Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
The below are some of the trends which we can see developing in Vietnam’s e-commerce market:
- In 2015, 39 percent of the Vietnamese population is online. Furthermore, Vietnam has the third highest number of internet users out of the ASEAN countries (43 percent).
- The e-commerce industry’s business- to-customer (B2C) turnover reached US$2.97 billion in 2014.
- Thirty six percent of Vietnamese use smartphones (over 32 million) and 34 percent of them use mobile devices for online activity.
- Online shop satisfaction has increased by 11 percent and 97 percent of respondents are expected to keep using online shopping websites in 2014.
- The government has invested US$ 111.6 million to support the development of the IT industry.
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now