Beijing, China | April 17, 2012
Dezan Shira & Associates and The Israel Chamber of Commerce (Beijing) are delighted to invite you to a 3 hours tax workshop, focusing on some recent changes impacting Foreign Invested Enterprises (FIEs).
The workshop will address the following topics:
1. New social welfare changes for expats
- Introduction to the new rule and recent developments in Beijing
- Tax impact on the expat individual and employer
2. Business Tax to Value Added Tax conversion
- Introduction to new tax changes
- Tax implication on your operations
- When will it be implemented in Beijing?
3. Fund repatriation and its tax implications
- Different ways for fund repatriation: dividend and contract payment from WFOE to Headquarters
- Tax implications for each option
- Other limitation from foreign exchange rules aspect with related to fund repatriation
IsCham Members: 250RMB
RSVP: Please register in advance via email@example.com or by phone at 13439331117.