India’s economy is showing signs of recovery after witnessing major COVID-19 led business disruptions, including prolonged nationwide shutdowns. What role has the government played in supporting businesses? What are the emerging opportunities amid the COVID-19 outbreak? How should investors react?
On September 24, Sunny Makhija, International Business Advisory Senior Associate and Neetu Suthar, International Business Advisory Associate will discuss the Indian government’s response to COVID-19, as well as emerging opportunities in the education, healthcare, gaming, and information technology sectors.
While businesses continue to navigate the current pandemic, several opportunities are arising in specific industries and many companies in these fields are experiencing high growth rates.
Join us in this webinar as we discuss:
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Indian economy
- Government’s response, policy support, and recent reforms
- Emerging opportunities for foreign investors
- Market dynamics and growth potential
- FDI policy and foreign investments
- Impact of COVID-19
- Signs of economic recovery
To register, please click here.