Opportunities in India's E-Commerce Sector
Webinar | June 21, 2022 | 2:30 PM India Time / 4:00 PM Vietnam Time / 5:00 PM China TimeRegister
On June 21, 2022, Business Intelligence Assistant Manager Koushan Das will host a webinar on the Opportunities in India’s E-Commerce Sector.
India’s ecommerce market is expected to sustain the momentum it has amassed over the years. The Industry is estimated to reach US $200 billion by 2027. Propelled by increasing smartphone penetration, an expanding internet user base, and rising consumer wealth, e-commerce platforms have revolutionized the way business is done in India.
The rising population and disposable incomes in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities along with the underserviced rural market promise immense potential in the sector. However, companies planning to enter this sector must carefully understand the emerging trends as well as the various challenges that they need to overcome to tap the market opportunity and thrive in India’s E-Commerce Industry.
Koushan’s presentation will cover the following topics:
- India's E-Commerce Landscape – Current State & Forecast, Sub-Sectors (B2B, B2C, etc.), Hubs, Retail Sector, Key Segments
- Funding – Key funding, Trends, Key Segments
- Growth Drivers – Key Factors Driving the Sector (Digital Economy, Social Commerce, etc.)
- E-Commerce FDI Policy
- Emerging Trends – Key Trends that are Impacting the Sector
- Selling Online – How to Sell Products Online on an Established Marketplace
- Investor Opportunities – Key Opportunities in the E-Commerce Sector/ Sub-Sectors