Hot Markets Watch – Selling To Brazil, China, South Korea, & Vietnam/ASEAN
Cincinnati, USA | March 22, 2012
The 6th Annual Hot Market Watch conference organized by the U.S. Commercial Service - Cincinnati, will focus on the “hot markets” of Brazil, China, South Korea & ASEAN region and will provide market updates, tools, & resources for U.S. companies interested in selling to or expanding further into these countries & regions.
Chris Devonshire-Ellis will be presenting at the event. His presentation will discuss recent regulatory changes, the general environment for trade & investment, and the opportunities that exist for U.S. companies in each of these markets for China, Vietnam and other ASEAN countries. An examination of cost comparisons, city comparisons and market analysis will also be provided.
Major points to be covered:
- Economic future of China compared to other ASEAN emerging markets;
- Vietnam & China: Supply Chain Comparisons;
- Cost of running a China Manufacturing Facility Compared with Vietnam;
- Recent FDI Amendments: Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos;
- Other ASEAN markets to watch.