Organized by the U.S. Commercial Service, the lively roundtable discussion will evaluate the two mega economies of China and India, providing the following information:
- Country briefings – China, India and the differences of cultures and business environments.
- Practical insight – Comparative advantages and disadvantages of the two economies.
- Strategic planning – Market entry and intellectual property rights.
- Locating partners – How to find, evaluate, and motivate partners.
- Market opportunities – Determine which market holds the best opportunities for your company, and in which of these mega markets you should invest your time and resources.
Chris Devonshire-Ellis will provide the keynote speech on “China and India Investment Opportunities.”
To attend, please contact Amy Benson of the U.S. Export Assistance Center at firstname.lastname@example.org