Coronavirus Outbreak: How to address key HR and commercial issues
Webinar | February 19, 2020 | 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM China TimeWatch on demand
On February 19, Kyle Freeman, Partner, will address key HR and commercial concerns for businesses surrounding the Coronavirus outbreak.
The outbreak of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), centering in Wuhan, China, has begun to affect the greater China economy and the operations of enterprises across the country. The ability of companies to make informed HR and operational decisions in these unusual and highly fluid conditions, will remain challenging over the coming months, and yet critical to their success.
Resulting changes in employee productivity may stress operations, while the possibility of customers and suppliers delaying or failing to fulfill contractual obligations, may strain finances. In these conditions, what policies for alternative work arrangements can be considered? How can an enterprise prepare for potential changes in contract performance? What might a firm do towards considering available government support programs?
Join Kyle as he discusses these and other topics:
- Managing HR during Coronavirus crisis
- Scenarios for how companies are handling staff working policies during the crisis
- Compliance issues for alternative work arrangements, including remote working, flexible working hours, relocation of expatriates, and suspension of operations
- Managing commercial operations during the Coronavirus crisis
- The current and unfolding situation with Contract changes due to Coronavirus
- Key issues for government support programs relating to crisis
This webinar is free of charge.
Please click here to register to attend, by Monday, February 17th.
For questions or concerns please email Lauren Fujino.
This Event occurred on Wednesday, February 19, 2020. If you were unable to attend it, you can still benefit from these resources that will help you review or discover more:Watch webinar replay