Cash Repatriation Strategies: From China to Germany - Tax, Foreign Exchange and Regulatory Issues
Beijing, China | October 12, 2017 | 4.00PM-5.30PM
Repatriating funds that were obtained in China can be a complicated matter. Many German companies struggle to transfer profits earned in China out of the country in an efficient way. There are a number of possible repatriation mechanisms an FIE can adopt, including:
- Distributing dividends to the German holding company
- Paying service fees to the German related company
- Paying royalties to the German related company
- Reimbursing costs and allocated expenses to the German related company
Dezan Shira & Associates' Senior Tax Manager Hannah Feng will introduce the following case studies to overcome these issues:
- How can we take advantage of the new China-Germany DTA to lower withholding taxes in China?
- What are some of the new rules and regulations regarding cross-border tax withholding and outbound payments?
- How should intercompany charge-backs and allocations be effectively managed?
- How should intercompany royalty payments be managed to avoid unwanted scrutiny from Customs and tax authorities?
Price: German Chamber Member: Free | Non-Member: RMB 100
Registration: Via the German Chamber of Commerce website here