Advance Your Accounting Capabilities with Cloud Solutions – Practice Sharing for SMEs
Webinar | Tuesday, November 22, 2022 | 4:30 PM China / 3:30 PM Vietnam / 2:00 PM IndiaWatch on demand
Cloud-based solutions are a powerful way to simplify mundane accounting tasks, efficiently organize accounting information, and minimize expenses and human errors. For small and medium enterprises, it can be a challenge to find the right accounting software that meets all their needs while being simple, user-friendly, and cost effective.
In this webinar, Hong Kong Director, Jennifer Lu, and Corporate Accounting Services Senior Associate, Nomindari Sanjsuren, discuss why tech-powered accounting solutions are a must for businesses and introduce solutions for SMEs, with a focus on cloud-based accounting software, Xero.
Jennifer and Nomindari will share real-life case studies to show how businesses can leverage the tool to efficiently manage their finances from anywhere.
This webinar is ideal for small and medium business owners who are looking for a price-effective, user-friendly, and best-integrated cloud solution.
*Dezan Shira & Associates has partnered with Xero to serve as certified advisors since 2017.
- Why it is essential for technology to power your company’s accounting
- What is “Cloud Accounting”
- Cloud accounting process vs traditional accounting process
- Current popular software options on the market
- General introduction of Xero
- Is Xero right for you – Industry and sector breakdown
- Construction and trades, Manufacturing, Real estate, Retail, Ecommerce, Hospitality, Farming, Health & Social care, etc.
- Landlords, Non-profit, Self-employed businesses, Start-ups, etc.
- Highlight of key features: bank connections, online and recurring invoices, transaction monitoring, integration, financial reporting, etc.
- Tailor your own accounting platform with featured apps
- Case sharing and Q&A
This webinar is FREE of charge. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Shanshan LIU via email@example.com. We look forward to having you join us in this webinar and answering any questions you might have on the subject.
This event is part of our Reforesting Asia 2022 Eco Initiative. We’re raising awareness for environmental protection and donating trees to reforestation projects in Asia for attendees at this event. Register and attend to help us reforest Asia!
This Event occurred on Tuesday, November 22, 2022. If you were unable to attend it, you can still benefit from these resources that will help you review or discover more:Watch webinar replay