Business Intelligence Intern
Location: Vietnam, HCMC / Hanoi
Function: Business Intelligence
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Duration: 3 to 6 months
- Work as part of project/client engagement team undertaking secondary research (desk research) and primary research including interview in person and telephone research
- Assist in organizing and analyzing findings to ensure that strategic analysis and tactical commercial advice is appropriate, credible and accurate
- Consistently meet internal deadline of the team
- Facilitate business matching and business meetings, as directed by Team Leaders
- Periodic extensive domestic travel.
Qualifications & skills required
- Interest in the Asia business and investment environment
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Co Proactive, responsible and able to work under pressure, with strong Research skills.
- Strong communication skills, and desire to meet and interact with business people
- Able to identify creative solutions to find data and research problems.
- Proactive worker that demonstrate initiative
- Graduate or currently studying for a university degree
- Able to use all MS software products competently
If you are interested in this position, please provide a cover letter with your motivation for the internship, starting date (available period of internship), and office that you wish to be based in to email@example.com