Global Business Development Assistant role (Shanghai), Russian speaking
Location: China, Shanghai
Role: Assistant (Intern)
5-6 months position opening for the Assistant role at BD department in Shanghai office. Starting date: August -October, 2019.
Being responsible for supporting the development of strategies and internal management procedures and processes, along with development of Russian Desk through various marketing and business development activities.
- Research and analysis of the business models, data and preparation of the summary reports
- Developing and implimentation of the marketing and business development activities in relation to FDI in Russia
- Working with managing and maintaining company tracking systems
- Researching methods of developing DSA brand awareness on Russian market
- Provide translation support of business information and articles from English into Russian
- Follow up with online inquiries
- Carrying out administrative work
- Experienced knowledge in MS Office, particularly strong knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Excellent English language skills. Native Russian speakers only.
- Motivated and curious about Asia-Russia business development
- Ability to contribute within a multicultural team
- Comfortable in new environments
- Chinese skills and experience preferred
- Western business attire required
- Take initiative
- Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to China's labor law
Gain experience in developing client relationships with other organizations in the international business sphere in Asia
Only candidates with student visa with Chinese university that entails onsite internship shall be considered for this role. The application should include the following information:
- Cover Letter in English
- Available period for the internship and starting date
- Confirmation that you hold a student visa with Chinese university for the period of the internship and date of visa expiration.
Candidates who fail to provide above items shall not be considered for the internship program.
Due to the large number of the applicants, although all applications are reviewed, we may not be able to send personal emails to every candidate and will contact the candidates that qualify for the interview.
If you are interested in this position, please login and apply below. For further questions, please contact: Maria.Kotova@dezshira.com