International Business Advisory Assistant, Spanish Desk
Function: International Business Advisory
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Locations: China, Vietnam, Singapore
Type of internship: Spanish International Business Advisory D
uration: 3 to 6 months
Providing assistance on the International Business Advisory (IBA) team:
- Conducting client development–related research projects.
- Assisting the IBA team in all aspects of client development and account management.
- Assisting in organizing prospective client meetings and documenting discussions.
- Preparing power point presentations and proposals for prospective clients.
- Attending client development events and serving as a representative of Dezan Shira & Associates.
- Others as required by the company.Providing assistance on the Spanish Desk:
- Conducting research on legal, tax and finance matters in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Writing articles in Spanish and/or English related to foreign direct investment (FDI) in Asia region and outbound direct investment (ODI) from China to Spanish-speaking countries.
- Producing other forms of marketing content as required.
- Translating existing articles and existing marketing material from English into Spanish.
- Assistance with the management of existing relationships with Spanish Desk partners and clients.
- Assistance with the development of new relationships with potential Spanish Desk partners and potential Spanish Desk clients.
- Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to the country where they will be hosted.
If you have any interests in this position, please kindly approach to firstname.lastname@example.org