International Business Advisory Assitant(German Speaking)
Location: China, Shanghai
Function: International Business Advisory
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Locations: Shanghai (China)
Type of internship: German International Business Advisory
Duration: 5 to 6 months
Providing assistance on the German Desk:
- Conducting research on legal, tax and finance matters in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Writing articles in German and/or English related to foreign direct investment (FDI) in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Producing other forms of marketing content as required.
- Translating existing articles and existing marketing material from English into German.
- Assistance with the management of existing relationships with German Desk partners and German Desk clients.
- Assistance with the development of new relationships with potential German Desk partners and potential German Desk clients.
Providing assistance on the International Business Advisory (IBA) team:
- Assist the business development team in all aspects of client development and account management
- Assist in organizing prospective client meetings and documenting discussions
- Prepare power point presentations, proposals and engagement contracts for prospective clients
- Conduct client development–related research projects
- Attend client development events and serve as a representative of Dezan Shira & Associates
- Conceive on and carry out individual research projects and produce well-written reports
- Research and outreach for local business organizations for cooperation and partnership opportunities
- Customer Relationship Management
- Administrative tasks as necessary or helpful from time to time
Qualifications & skills required
- Strong English and German-language writing and speaking skills
- Communication skills, and desire to meet and interact with Western businessmen
- Knowledge of tax, accounting, law and foreign investment
- Business development and sales skills and experience
- Detail-oriented, sense of responsibility and commitment to a team
- Interest in the Asia business and investment environment
- Proactive worker that demonstrate initiative
- Graduate or currently studying for a university degree, business or law major (desirable but not required)
- Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to China's labor law
If you are interested in this position, please login and apply below. Candidates should define preferred starting date ( available period of internship) and current Chinese visa status. Applications excluding this information may not be considered. If you have any further questions, please contact Kristine.Horbach@dezshira.com