Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
India remains one of the world’s fastest growing economies, poised to thrive despite global supply chain challenges, geopolitical tensions, inflationary pressures, and a global economic slowdown. Looking at the exports basket, we can see that India has diversified away from traditional sectors into newer sectors such as electronics and engineering goods.
This transition and growth have largely been driven by the global need for diversification, strengthening of local manufacturing capabilities, regulatory reforms, export and manufacturing promotion schemes, and investments in logistics.
Join us on October 18 for an informative webinar with Koushan Das, Manager - Business Intelligence. Koushan will highlight the factors driving the country’s trade and export competitiveness, key sectors, states driving majority of the exports, untapped export potential with respect to product and market, and key challenges that still need to be addressed to compete with other economies.
Koushan will cover:
- Country Profile – Export profiles, comparison of indicators w.r.t. trade and export competitiveness, FTA network
- Exports – Growth drivers, trends and volume, key commodities, key markets
- State Profiles – Comparing states on infrastructure, sector strength, operating and regulatory environment, export trends, export profile of key districts, export and trade ecosystem
- Export Gaps – Export potential, potential markets, and key competitors
- Challenges – Key challenges impacting trade and export competitiveness
- Q&A Session
If you would like to get in touch with the speaker, or have any questions regarding this event, please contact Ashna Kohli, Jr. Associate - International Business Advisory, India at email@example.com
This webinar is free of charge.
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now