Our collection of resources based on what we have learned on the ground
Senior Associate, International Business Advisory
Manager, International Business Advisory
As China’s largest special economic zone, Hainan is uniquely positioned to further all-around reform and experiment at the highest level of opening-up policy.
In 2020, China released the Master Plan for the Construction of Hainan Free Trade Port. The Master Plan transforms the entire island province into an international platform for greater globalization supported by preferential policies for trade and investment liberalisation and facilitation, which provide unprecedented business opportunities for companies in various industries.
The Hainan Free Trade Port (FTP), is thusly being designed to not only allow businesses to benefit from broader market access in China, but also from the advantages of its geographic location.
Furthermore, the Hainan FTP is under rapid development and is experiencing fast, dynamic economic growth. Now, is the time for Italian companies to get in early and make the most of available business incentives.
In this webinar co-organized with the Italian Trade Agency and the Hainan Provincial Bureau of International Economic Development (Hainan IEDB), we invite you to discover the Hainan FTP, key industries to target, and the opportunities and advantages Italian companies can make use of.
- An overview of Hainan
- Hainan Free Trade Port: Opening a new chapter - a key national strategy
- Hainan FTP Uniqueness and difference from other free trade zones
- Location Advantages: Hainan, GBA and RCEP
- Objectives & special tax policies and incentives for investors
- Opportunities in key industries: Tourism, Modern Service, High-Tech, Tropical High-Production Agriculture
- Case studies: international companies settled in Hainan
- China International Consumer Products Expo (Hainan Expo) 2023
Featuring Our Partner Speakers
Mr. Gianpaolo Bruno
Mrs. Huang Cui
Full Speaker List
- Mr. Gianpaolo Bruno - Italian Trade Commissioner Beijing Office & Coordinator of ITA/ICE Offices in China and Mongolia
- Mrs. Huang Cui - Hainan Provincial Bureau of International Economic Development (Hainan IEDB), Beijing Chief Representative & Director for Liaison Department
- Avv. Giovanni Lovisetti – Senior Associate, Dezan Shira & Associates
- Avv. Guilherme Campos – Manager, Dezan Shira & Associates
< BACK TO LIBRARY
Subscribe to receive latest insights directly to your inboxSubscribe Now