[EVFTA series] Textile and garment in EVFTA: How foreign investors can qualify for the preferential tariffs
Webinar | 3:00 - 3:30 PM UTC+7/ 9:00 - 9:30 AM CET
The EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), effective from August 1, promises to be the engine for growth of multiple industries, among which textile and garment, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, as well as automotive are expected to enjoy greater advantages thanks to liberalized tariff and non-tariff barriers. Nevertheless, such preferences are only granted if manufacturers are able to fulfil the standards and requirements set out by the EU and the Vietnamese government.
To help investors uncover their advantages, capture opportunities and better understand the steps to access Vietnamese market through the EVFTA, Dezan Shira & Associates is pleased to hold a webinar series providing insights on the aforementioned industries:
- Textile and Garment (August 5, 2020 | 3:00 – 3:30 PM UTC+7)
- Pharmaceuticals (September 3, 2020 | 3:00 – 3:30 PM UTC+7)
- Food and Beverage (October 1, 2020 | 3:00 – 3:30 PM UTC+7)
- Automotive (November 5, 2020 | 3:00 – 3:30 PM UTC+7)
The first episode of the series, Textile and garment in EVFTA: How foreign investors can qualify for the preferential tariffs, conducted by Do Thanh Huyen, Business Intelligence Assistant Manager, on August 5 provides insights about:
- An overview of Vietnam’s textile and garment industry;
- Emerging opportunities and challenges for textile and garment enterprises with the EVFTA in effect; and,
- How to be entitled for tariff preferences.
This webinar is FREE of charge.
Please click here to register to attend, by Wednesday, August 5, 2020.
For any further concerns or questions, please contact Trang Nguyen (Jasmine)