Countermeasures to China’s Post-Epidemic Recruitment Challenges
Webinar | Wednesday June 29, 2022 | 4:00 PM China / 3:00 PM Vietnam / 10:00 AM CESTRegister
Unfortunately, we are postponing this event until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope that you will be able to join us at a future date. We will update this event page with further information shortly.
Three years after the initial outbreak of Covid-19, companies are adjusting to operating in a post-epidemic era and many are confronting difficulties resuming work and finding new employees. As a result, companies are forced to change their recruitment methods to attract the talent they need.
Although recent outbreaks have slowed down recruitment demand, it is vital that companies prepare their talent reserves and ready their recruitment plans to begin as soon as markets normalize. Companies who find opportunities during this time understand that business development happens rapidly, and quality talent is needed to support their business development.
In this webinar, Lindsay Shi, Recruitment Consultant, will discuss the challenges of recruitment management and explore some countermeasures.
- Challenges companies face for recruiting in today’s market
- Enterprises transformation challenges
- Changes in recruitment trends and accompanying challenges
- Major opportunities and developments that affect recruitment success
- Countermeasures for navigating recruiting challenges
- Enterprises transformation to support a successful recruiting strategy
- Building strong labor relations
This webinar is free of charge. For questions, please contact Lauren Fujino.