[Postponed] Cost Increases for Production Companies: Counter-Strategies, Controlling and Best Practices
Seminar | Tuesday, March 29, 2022 | 2:00 - 5:00 PM China Time
This event is postponed due to fluctuated epidemic situation. We will keep you posted when the new date is confirmed.
The German Chamber of Commerce in China | North China is organizing another GCC Roundtable on Cost Reduction at MoellerTech in Langfang, Hebei. International Business Advisory Manager Guilherme Campos is going to join online and speak about cost management strategies for manufacturing companies.
"How can we control rapidly increasing costs of doing business?" is one of the most frequently asked questions. In a world as volatile, uncertain, and complex as ours, risk translates directly into costs. Given the surge in labor and material costs, it is critical to have a coping plan prepared to improve business resilience and allow businesses to focus resources on core competencies. To achieve this, companies must adhere to key components of cost management.
In this session, Guilherme Campos will introduce cost control solutions via IT and digitalization, HR considerations, etc., while maintaining or even improve the quality of your operation.
In addition, after the roundtable, Sheila Zheng, General Manager at MoellerTech will take guests to a factory tour at MoellerTech.
- 14:00-14:15 Welcome Address and Updates from German Chamber - René Bernard, Regional Membership Manager Beijing & Tianjin
- 14:15-15:00 Cost increases for production companies:Counter-strategies, controlling and best practices - Guilherme Campos, International Business Advisory Manager
- 15:00-15:15 Coffee break
- 15:15-15:45 Factory tour at MoellerTech - Sheila Zheng, General Manager at MoellerTech
- 15:45-16:30 Discussion & Best Practise Sharing: Production stops Langfang due to COVID 19 and BlueSky - René Bernard, Regional Membership Manager Beijing & Tianjin
- 16:40-16:45 Farewell notes - René Bernard, Regional Membership Manager Beijing & Tianjin
Members of German Chamber: Free
Non-members German Chamber: RMB 150
Registration Deadline is 28 March, 4:00 PM.
Limited to 15 people / only GM level. First come, first serve.