Marketing Assistant, Spanish Desk
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Locations: China, Vietnam, Singapore
Type of internship: Spanish Marketing D
uration: 3 to 6 months
Providing assistance on the Marketing team:
Assist with the marketing of Dezan Shira & Associates and Asia Briefing services and products
- Coordinate, develop and maintain relationships with partners and improve media relations
- Organize and coordinate marketing campaigns and activities, including but not limited to events, media sponsorships, multimedia and syndication
- Tracking and analysis of marketing efforts and strategies
- Improve publication distribution channels and database
- Keep abreast of the latest China regulatory issues
- Assisting internal HR and administrative projects
Providing assistance on the Spanish Desk:
- Conducting research on legal, tax and finance matters in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Writing articles in Spanish and/or English related to foreign direct investment (FDI) in Asia region and outbound direct investment (ODI) from China to Spanish-speaking countries.
- Producing other forms of marketing content as required.
- Translating existing articles and existing marketing material from English into Spanish.
- Assistance with the management of existing relationships with Spanish Desk partners and clients.
- Assistance with the development of new relationships with potential Spanish Desk partners and potential Spanish Desk clients.
- Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to the country where they will be hosted.
If you have any interests in this position, please approach to firstname.lastname@example.org