Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Marketing Lead, Indonesia – B2B Professional Services
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
Indonesia Marketing: As international companies pour into Asia to access new markets, develop their supply chains, and become part of one of the world’s fastest growing regions, Our ASEAN businesses are growing rapidly! At the heart of this is Indonesia, where we seek for a talented Regional Marketer to join our team and help accelerate our growth in 2023 and beyond. The ideal candidate is an experienced and motivated B2B marketer with excellent professional English skills, and effective organizational skills. We’re seeking someone to run mixed campaigns (email, social, event, web, multimedia), develop partner relationships, and represent our firm in meetings, events or network events. Your goals will be to help grow our brand value, awareness, audiences, engagement, leads, and partnerships.
If you have the qualifications, experience, motivation, and a passion for B2B marketing, send us your CV and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org – and check us out. We’d like to hear from you!
- Drive an annual campaign schedule of integrated activities in your market, to promote our expertise and knowledge content across our active channels (social, events, briefs, video, EDM, etc) to effectively grow brand awareness, engagement, audiences and lead generation in your market.
- Moderate speaking regional events and short media productions for technical experts and advisors;
- Grow and manage regional audiences, via campaigns, and new media and syndication partners;
- Provide regular campaign and monthly activity and performance reports;
- Collaborate effectively with design, web, digital, social, editorial, and business teams across the group to produce effective channel-specific marcoms for your market’s campaigns.
- Develop your market’s engagements with chambers, trade networks, consulates, and other partners;
- Represent us at business networking events, building connections, and identifying new opportunities;
- Help to individually develop potential leads, clients, partners and stakeholders, as appropriate;
- Create and update all your activity and relationships records in CRM;
- Drive multiple tasks efficiently with strong time management to meet quality and timeline goals.
- Develop a deep understanding our services; Read our daily publications to enhance your knowledge;
- Contribute to DSA and AB weekly and monthly marketing meetings;
- Assist with group marketing projects, intern recruitment / supervision, and other areas that may arise.
Who we are looking for:
- An interest and knowledge in International Business and a passion for B2B Marketing / Services;
- A solid understanding of content marketing, in terms of digital, events and direct marketing
- Skilled adept with giving presentations and developing business and partner relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadline.
- Willingness to travel in the region.
- Works very effectively across cultures and with different teams.
- Minimum (4) four years experience in Marketing or PR.
- Minimum (1) one year in a B2B services environment.
- Experience in media presenting and production may be an advantage.
- A bachelor’s degree of higher in marketing, journalism, business, or international relations.
- A resident of Indonesia, preferably based in Jakarta.
- Fluent or Native English with excellent business professional / marketing communication skills;
- Fluent or Native Bahasa Indonesia Speaker; Mandarin Chinese or other languages is an asset.
- Good capability with MS Office; Ability with CRM and other digital or creative software skills are a plus.
DSA is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter (Include: your availability start and end date; Confirm if you match “Who we are looking for” and “Minimum Requirements” and tell us why you’re interested in this position) to email@example.com .