Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Marketing - Digital Content Associate (Content writing and SEO)
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
Function: Asia Briefing Publications
Dezan Shira & Associates (DSA) is a specialist foreign direct investment practice that was founded 30 years ago, and has grown into one of Asia's most versatile full-service consultancies with 35 pan-Asian and global offices. Our growing Asia Briefing (AB) subsidiary publishes some of Asia’s leading business intelligence, targeted for foreign investors with planned or existing operations in emerging Asia. AB’s content includes business news and analysis, articles and magazines, covering a range of economic, legal, tax, and operational advisory for international corporations and organizations that are interested in investing into Asia.
We are seeking a Digital Content Associate to play a key role in building out and expanding Asia Briefing’s exciting new intelligence portal. This role combines aspects of SEO webpage research and planning, copywriting and content publishing skills. The position is supported by other digital and editorial teams in skills and is suitable for writers that possess some SEO capabilities and have a love for business-friendly, accurate content publishing.
If this sound like you, and you meet the qualifications, send your CV and cover letter in English, and tell us why you’d like to join us - to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Content Writing Side
- Interface with editorial regarding source articles to maintain your primary portal content plan.
- Independently revise and copyedit guide articles for the portal, to a high quality.
- Submit articles for publishing review on schedule, and in line with a content plan.
- Identify new high potential content by communicating with marketing, consultants, service teams.
- Create, pitch, and develop content ideas and planning for the portal.
Your Digital SEO and Web UI Side
- For all content, perform keyword research, discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Develop and implement link building plans for articles.
- For all primary content, research and analyze competitor content and links.
- Work with editors and web dev teams to drive SEO in content strategy and creation.
- Recommend content, linking and other changes to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Collaborate with design, digital, and web dev teams to maximize webpage UI and SEO elements.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Excellent level of English writing, reading, comprehension and communication skills;
- Bachelors degree in Business, Journalism, PR, Communications, Political Studies or similar;
- Two years experience in a Content and SEO role, producing competitive B2B content;
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-driven environment and highly organized;
- Proven SEO experience (on-site and off-site) + track record growing search traffic + conversions
- Basic familiarity with webpage user interface and design elements;
- General Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Mangools
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g, Wordpress)
- High interest in building a market-leading business research portal for a multinational corporation;
DSA is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Applications should include a cover letter that does not exceed 300 words (please indicate dates of availability and salary expectations) and a CV that does not exceed two pages. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to provide a writing sample and complete a short writing exercise.
If you are interested in this position, please login and apply below or write to email@example.com.