Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Senior Associate, Corporate Accounting Services (CAS)
Location: India, New Delhi
Function: Corporate Accounting Services
The Job Description for the offered position includes, among other tasks as may be assigned from time to time:
1. Supervising/Performing day to day retainer services like HR Administration, Payroll management, Book-keeping and General Accounting for company’s clients.
- Preparation and posting in ledgers of Cash/Bank/Purchase/Journal Vouchers. Pass accounting entries. Maintain all books of account, strike monthly trial balance, balance sheet and Profit & Loss account
- Petty cash handling, Inventory management and control
- Monthly Debtors & Creditors Reconciliation
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Generate monthly MIS for clients in the desired formats accurately and in a timely manner
- File all statutory returns on the prescribed dates (such as TDS returns, Service tax returns, VAT returns)
- Ensure ROC compliances on behalf of clients
- Facilitate Audit of Accounts
- Compliances and filings under GST
- Computation of Income Tax Liability and payment of Advance Tax for clients
- Perform HR related functions for clients’ employees
- Payroll Management and salary related compliances
2. Carrying out such regulatory and taxation related research as may be necessary for client advisory work.
3. Preparation and drafting of business intelligence reports and attending meetings with clients as may be required (this may include travelling to clients’ location in/outside India)
4. Communicating efficiently, clearly and concisely, orally through calls and in writing through mails and other means with clients.