CRM Data and Process Coordinator
Location: India, New Delhi
Working Location: New Delhi, India
The Job Description for the offered position includes, among other tasks as may be assigned from time to time:
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Functions)
Monitor inbound company email accounts and insert opportunity data to CRM using company tools.
Employing a mix of research skills and Data Entry of contact information, company directories and any other contact related information.
Further Research on contact information.
Perform quality check of organization’s outsourced work related to data entry.
Coordinate with global team for timely and qualitative data upload.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System Maintenance
Conduct basic research on organizations in CRM.
Identify duplicate records and coordinate with technical and business teams to resolve margin and deletion functions.
Understand and assess the nature of relationship between organizations identified in CRM, and Dezan Shira & Associates, and make business suggestions to users which helps them to work on the appropriate records and relationships.
Score and Verify the leads based on the nature of the relationship with our organization as well as the research information from all resources in a timely manner
Assist with data consolidation and sort out the standard formatted data to support import data into CRM and also collect feedback on any information modification.
Participate on the CRM system workflow to run a role in analysis and process business documents that is part of business steps in the system flow.
Provide professionally formatted, accurate campaign and opportunity reports regularly and on-time.
Assist with client and market segment capabilities and help to continually enhance our related capabilities.
Understand Dynamics 365 CRM functions, make good use of CRM features to maintain data and troubleshoot simply when encounter problems during using the system.
Willing to spend time to resourcefully learn Dynamics 365 CRM features, with independent thinking on how to complete business process by utilizing the CRM system, and able to deal with data and organize them in a good and efficient way.
Work across the group to support teams on their projects, which are focused on adding and improving CRM data, through a mix of automated functions (eg: import); coordination and manual data entry;
Work closely with CRM team for data importing and other advanced data functions, as a contributing and independent participant.
Keep abreast of DSA’s latest business and contribute ideas to team to continually enhance system features to meet requirements.
Assist in various kinds of research in regard to proposals, content building for potential clients etc.
Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication ability
- Outstanding people skills, with the ability to adapt to working with people from different backgrounds
- Dependable and accurate; with effective problem-solving skills and ability to work as a good team player
- Analytical and critical thinking with attention to detail to ensure high quality client services.
- Experienced, comfortable and skilled with daily CRM admin tasks and queries, with a basic understanding of dbases, attributes & UI’s.
- Be a technology minded, independently learning about new and improved ways of using our systems, and collaboratively supporting new systems, procedures and technologies within the firm.
- Above average formula, analysis and reporting skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Any CRM related working experiences will be a strong plus.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter, CV to firstname.lastname@example.org